25th Anniversary STAR Fund - Growing the Society's Future

Contributions to the STAR Fund have reached $17,552, slightly less than $7,500 short of the fund's initial goal. The potential is much greater, given the percentage of members and friends who have contributed so far.

"We have raised more than $17,000 with only 11 percent of the membership contributing," says Ron Stegall, STAR Fund chair and past president. "If the remaining 89 percent contributed comparable amounts, you can see the potential.

The STAR Fund's primary goal is to support activities that raise the public's awareness and interest in both ephemera and the Society. The ultimate goal is increasing the Society's base membership, for with that growth comes the critical mass needed to expand the Society's services.

If you haven't yet invested in the Society's future, open your checkbook and make out a check payable to STAR Fund, then send it to The Ephemera Society of America, P.O. Box 95, Cazenovia, NY 13035. A $25 contribution earns a STAR lapel button; $250 a STAR paperweight; and $2,500 a three-night stay at the Hyatt Regency for Ephemera 25, two dinner tickets, a paperweight, and two lapel pins.

   © 2011 The Ephemera Society of America